Welcome Dr. Jayme D. Fergoda obtained a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology and is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker. She assists children, adolescents, adults, and families by providing an integrated approach to psychotherapy which includes interventions drawn from family systems, cognitive behavioral, interpersonal, and health psychology theory. Telehealth appointments are available. Areas of Specialization:
- Anxiety and Tic Disorders
- Adjustment to Life Transitions
- Chronic Medical Conditions
- Depression, Grief and Loss, Traumatic Experiences
- Learning Disabilities, Academic Challenges
- Parent-Child/Family Conflicts/Foster Parenting
At this time I am unable to see new clients. However, current as well as previous clients and collaborative divorce clients may request appointments.